Skinbase Microdermabrasion machine - pros & cons, should I get it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaGallagher

Reaction score
Hi,
Microdermabrasion isn't something I've thought about doing before and to be honest I don't know an awful lot about it but I've just been reading on here about the Skinbase microdermabrasion machine and it sounds really good, especially the pay as you go aspect! So I've been searching through other posts but I just wanted to find out what the people that have (or have had) this machine think about it!
i.e.
Is it a good treatment, has it gone down well in your salon, is the payg a good option, and any other opinions or advice you can give me!

I've checked online and the nearest salon to me that does microdermabrasion seems to be almost an hour away so I would have a fairly good catchment area! Thanks in advance for and help!!

Amanda xx

Any feedback appreciated!!

Amanda xx

I honestly can't fault it at all

I'm payg.
Been doing it since sept 2011 and the only time I've paid the minimum charge without doing a treatment is when I've been on holiday or when I was in hospital.
Take advantage of the 2 weeks free trial as I believe there is no cost per treatment so you could do an introductory offer of half price and still make a profit as there's no charge and hopefully get them hooked. I sent a letter to all the clients that had ever had a facial with the offer and so many took it up, lots are still having it done monthly now.
Go for it. You've got nothing to loose x

Thanks for your advice!!

Amanda xx

What do you have to be qualified in to get the machine. I am about to do a facial course. Would that be enough? Do they train you?

I like yourself read about skinbase on here but after a lengthy chat with Lisa at skinbase I went for it. I have a diploma in facials so opted for the at home study pack option which I have just completed tonight! Can't wait to send it back and get my machine.

I also received my marketing pack and was overwhelmed with hall the leaflets, flyers etc.

Well worth it I think

Latest posts

Back