SkinBase Microdermabrasion PAYG System - New Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephanie m

Reaction score
Hi,

I am opening my own salon in a few months time and wanted to know if anyone had used the SkinBase mircrodermabrasion PAYG system. It seems like a really good idea. I thought it would be good to help me build up a client base so I could then look to invest in a machine if there is a demand for the treatment by my clients.

I would like to know if the machine is as good as a Crystal Clear or equivalent machine and if the PAYG system works as easy as stated on their website.

Many thanks
Steph :green:

Hi Stephanie

Our beauty therapist uses the PAYG system (she is self-employed), both of us cannot fault the system, back up, training and customer service.

Obviously can't compare it to any other system because we have not tried any. We are a small family run business and this system really works well for our set-up.

HTH's

Thank you for your help :)

Hi I'm getting my machine (PAYG) on Friday and doing the training on Monday. I can't wait so i'll let you know how I get on. HTH:green:

Hi I've had the machine coming up a year and love it. So do client's. I haven't had the crystal clear so can't say but went to the NEC on Monday and would have like a treatment but I'm pregnant and they don't recommend it where as skninbase say it's fine after the first 3 months. Why not try a treatment with different machine's and see what you think?

thank you chelliesnails, that would be great if you could let me know how you get on :)

Hi Kezza, thank you for your reply, good idea i will try out and see :)

Hi Completed training on Monday and it was fab!!!

Absolutely love the machine :Love:!!! So recommend it. But can't comment on others as not used them. I chose this because it was PAYG and don't have the finances to buy outright. Did two clients yesterday and they loved it and want more!!! My model on the day also loved it and again wants more!

I am really pleased with the machine, training and aftercare support.

HTH :wink2:

Latest posts

Back