Skincare brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiki-uk

Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently taken on a room in a salon. The salon uses dermalogica and I can use that providing I train with them.
When I did my facials training we used Eve Taylor and I really liked it.
I'm torn on what to go with now? Anybody have any opinions or preferences? :)

I would go for the dermalogica training they offer really good training if you going to completely re brand then look at a wider variety of products available. Depends on your budget.

Dermalogica is wicked. Such a huge range of products for different skin types and conditions. I've been using for about 5 years now and completed all the training they offer. Did the biosurface peel training last week which was brill. Considering all the training is free when you have an account, you might as well go and do your 'Live' training which is 4 days and that gives you a basic understanding of all the products then you can decide what you want to do. [emoji4]

Thank you, :) appreciate your thoughts, :) xx

Dermalogica is amazing. Training is also outstanding and the products - well have a try and you'll be hooked

The odds are currently stacked for Dermalogica then! Lol, :)
Might have to sort my monies so I can afford the days off to do their training! :)

The odds are currently stacked for Dermalogica then! Lol, :)
Might have to sort my monies so I can afford the days off to do their training! :)

I just went on the live 4 day training with dermalogica.....I'm hooked loads of great products and the training is brilliant, I'm back next week to learn more! [emoji7]

Right, this week I'm gonna look at getting my training booked then I think! Just need to sort my pennies so I can take the 4 days out and pay for somewhere to stay! :) sounds like it is worth it though! :)

It's honestly so worth it. Best thing I ever did for my business. They are such a fab company to deal with and they help your business in so many other ways with events, marketing ect.... but your account manager will tell you all about it. Worth the large initial outlay! X

Training is really good on the 4 day live really gets you feeling confident about the products!
You will love dermalogica, it's a really good skin care brand and in my opinion it has excellent results. [emoji8]

Latest posts

Back