Skincare help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail/beauty

Reaction score
Hi, I have been using Decleor since Christmas and have had good results until now. My skin which is dry/combination with the odd spot has now got 10 spots on my nose/chin:eek: If I use anything for combination skin my cheeks dry out. I don't know if its it hormonal or what but some help would be appreciated. I was thinking of trying Germaine de Capuccini, but don't know where to start.:hug:

why not try using a combo skin care routine but use a great moisturizer for dry skin and use librel on all other areas and put a normal ammount on the cheek area.

i have the same problem my chin is oily and spotty but the rest of me is dry.

try and treat the areas with the condidtion that they are i have found you can mix and match products you dont have to stick to one "type"

hope this helps:)

why not try using a combo skin care routine but use a great moisturizer for dry skin and use librel on all other areas and put a normal ammount on the cheek area.

i have the same problem my chin is oily and spotty but the rest of me is dry.

try and treat the areas with the condidtion that they are i have found you can mix and match products you dont have to stick to one "type"

hope this helps:)
Thank you for your reply. At the moment I am using products to suit all skin types, so I am not really treating the individual problems. If I use the same moisturiser all over, but in less amounts what cleanser should I use?

maybe try and use a multi skin/all skin type cleanser and weekly gental exfoliant to help the removal of the dead skin on the dry patches and with a high intense cream on the dry patches it may help put the problem to bed.

Latest posts

Back