Skincare low opening order, professional products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realisticbeauty

Reaction score
I am really starting to lose hope in changing facial brand. I currently use crystal clear and eve Taylor but my clients do not like the smell of eve Taylor and although I like the crystal clear products they don't suit a lot of my clients skin. Being the only beauty therapist in my salon I can't afford and don't have the room to stock two brands. I have requested samples from a variety of skincare companies but either I need to have more than three therapists or the opening order is way out if my price range. I need something with good results, not aromatherapy smelling and also whose retail products look professional as this I the feedback I am getting from clients can any one help as to who I can try incase I have missed any companies please.

You have to spend money to make money. It's pretty impossible these days to make a healthy business and profit without some financial consideration in place . Is there no way you could get some help from family or a small loan. You will always be struggling at the bottom end otherwise. If you want to compete above the rest then you have to provide products and services that determine this as well as outstanding customer service. I'm not saying Eve Taylor or crystal clear are not fabulous professional products from what you're saying they just don't suit your clientele. Is there anything else in the ranges you have that will suit you better?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have a look at Swissdermyl, Lynne Baker on here is the distributor. Although we use ET and love them if I was to change I would definitely try them out.

Debbie

Another vote for Swissdermyl. Fab customer service and lovely products x

Lynne Baker really knows her stuff, and will give you clear and unbiased advice on what you need. A company to be trusted.

Eve Taylor is another company I can recommend, given your requirements.

Another vote for Swissdermyl!

Another vita for Swissdermyl! Xxx

Is SwissDermyl available in the United States?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back