Skincare Range Advise!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah 38

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just need some advice really. Have recently been a victim of the Pier Auge/Harbourne debacle in the UK and am looking at other ranges. I am a home based salon and have just started up, so have just outlayed a fortune a few weeks ago on Pier Auge, and now its gone up 25% as they are now selling directly from France.

Can anyone advise me on a range that has a reasonable set cost? Got a letter from Monu Skincare, does anyone use them? What are they like as a company?

Advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sarah E X

Thats not very good shooting the prices up. If you use the search facility there are loooooooaaadssss of theads about skin care ranges. There are plenty of different ranges out there. Good luck. Xx

Thanks for your reply :)

Hi
There are lots of different ranges out there it is probably worth getting in touch with a few and get samples sent out to you also depends whether you want to stay with a french brand.
I use Academie at home and my clients love their facials and products, you can pm me for details if you like.
Denise:)

Try Monu, It's gorgeous!!

Try Thai Skin Therapy (Salon System) it all smells beautiful, and it is something a bit different.... Very exotic! The price for the lot is really reasonable. :)

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you have had with Pier Auge. However, I guess it does explain why the inbox for enquiries is a little fuller than normal at Moor Spa.

I would recommend getting some samples from different ranges and trying them.

Hi Sarah,

I use Monu on my own skin and absoulutely love it so I'm sure your clients would.

I can recommend a range that is totally natural and organic. From the rainforest, is anti-oxidant, anti-aging. Super.
PM me if you want more details.

Linda

Latest posts

Back