Skincare range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leenie81

Beautify
Reaction score
I have been in beauty about 17 years, I have used lots of good well known skincare ranges but I cannot afford to get the range I would like in, environ , priori, md formulations or dermalogica . I use eve Taylor which I love but just feel it doesn't give as good results as a range that is more cosmeceutical range. Does anyone know of a range that doesn't cost a fortune that gives great results?

Vitage / Medik8 - Talk to Skinbrands to see what they can do for you in your budget ... Brilliant company to work with, I have a fantastic Dev Manager ... Costs nothing to get info [emoji3]

Vitage / Medik8 - Talk to Skinbrands to see what they can do for you in your budget ... Brilliant company to work with, I have a fantastic Dev Manager ... Costs nothing to get info [emoji3]
Thankyou I will contact them xx

Hi Leenie, do you know why you are not getting results with Eve Taylor? I am 32 years in the business and have used any and every brand going. I find Eve Taylor as results driven as anything I have used if the correct products are used! Have you been on their training? S x

Hi Leenie, do you know why you are not getting results with Eve Taylor? I am 32 years in the business and have used any and every brand going. I find Eve Taylor as results driven as anything I have used if the correct products are used! Have you been on their training? S x
Hi Sandi I haven't done there training? I have acne and it hasn't worked for me so I think that's played a major part whereas when I've used other brands like me formulations it transformed my skin? I use it in facials and iy is lovely but my clients want big results xx

Hi Sandi I haven't done there training? I have acne and it hasn't worked for me so I think that's played a major part whereas when I've used other brands like me formulations it transformed my skin? I use it in facials and iy is lovely but my clients want big results xx

Hi Leenie,

We have had fantastic results for treating acne so I'm not quite sure why it hasn't worked for you. Like any brand, it's all fine to use a brand off the cuff however I strongly recommend you attend a training with Eve Taylor as you would not be getting the best out of the range or nowhere near the results which are achievable with it. Book on a training and continue using the brand and I can guarantee you will be getting the results you need for both yourself and your clients!

Hope that all helps in someway.

S x

Hi Leenie,

We have had fantastic results for treating acne so I'm not quite sure why it hasn't worked for you. Like any brand, it's all fine to use a brand off the cuff however I strongly recommend you attend a training with Eve Taylor as you would not be getting the best out of the range or nowhere near the results which are achievable with it. Book on a training and continue using the brand and I can guarantee you will be getting the results you need for both yourself and your clients!

Hope that all helps in someway.

S x
Thankyou you are right. What results have you had for wrinkles on clients? Xx

Thankyou you are right. What results have you had for wrinkles on clients? Xx

Fantastic, the Cryogenic Peel-Off masque is a must for your facials and make sure you are using the correct serums ie. Hyalauronic, Regenerative etc underneath. Also a good homecare range is essential for anybody to maintain good skin health or firm hydrated skin in the case of wrinkles. The great thing about Eve Taylor is your clients don't have to break the bank to have a fully prescribed skincare routine, with previous brands it had got to the stage we were embarrassed to recommend products as the prices were overpriced and not competitive at all. We can prescribe a cleanser, serum and moisturiser together now for less than we charged for just a moisturser with our previous brand. S x

Fantastic, the Cryogenic Peel-Off masque is a must for your facials and make sure you are using the correct serums ie. Hyalauronic, Regenerative etc underneath. Also a good homecare range is essential for anybody to maintain good skin health or firm hydrated skin in the case of wrinkles. The great thing about Eve Taylor is your clients don't have to break the bank to have a fully prescribed skincare routine, with previous brands it had got to the stage we were embarrassed to recommend products as the prices were overpriced and not competitive at all. We can prescribe a cleanser, serum and moisturiser together now for less than we charged for just a moisturser with our previous brand. S x
Well I ended up putting a little order through and watching a webinar and I am thinking about training now. Some of my clients that tried it do love the products xx

I've used priori and medik8 and like both x

Latest posts

Back