Skinmate micro-currrent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilai

Reaction score
Anyone have this machine from HOF? I am a bit confused with the manual I received, and explanation over the telephone. I understand the electric facial but I need advice based on experience. How do you get the best result from this machine? Do you move the handles or can it stay for the duration that manual recommend? I would be grateful if someone share her/his experience here.

Anyone have this machine from HOF? I am a bit confused with the manual I received, and explanation over the telephone. I understand the electric facial but I need advice based on experience. How do you get the best result from this machine? Do you move the handles or can it stay for the duration that manual recommend? I would be grateful if someone share her/his experience here.

Have you spoken to HOF? I used them several times in the past when UK based and they are fab. I am sure they will help you, I don't have this particular machine else I would be more than happy to try and help x

Have you spoken to HOF? I used them several times in the past when UK based and they are fab. I am sure they will help you, I don't have this particular machine else I would be more than happy to try and help x

Thank you so much for your kind respons. I spoke to Hof beauty, I am very confused, as the person on the phone was very helpful but only deals with sales only. He mentioned the manual has soe errors.
I was interested to hear from someone who can give advice based on experience than the manufacture instruction. e.g in the instruction is saying to stimulate the muscle for 8 second then move to the next area, but the sales man fron Hof (who is always very helpful) said I can move it, in vertical direction. Microcurrent has three movement, but he mentioned I don't need to do it that way. I hope I get more advice here...

This is not mean I don't know anything about electrical facial, or lacking knowledge, but I need clarification and use this machin in its best.

I too have this machine & was puzzled when reading the manual. Called hof & prob spoke to the same guy you did. He told me the same, yes move the electrodes, they don't have to be stationary, it doesn't matter which electrode is placed where... I got very confused then someone else called me & she told me the total opposite of what the guy said. Not used it on anyone apart from myself & don't see any difference at all. I am trained in nsf & used to get this treatment in the salon where I worked. After 7 the difference was remarkable but this machine well.... I'm sorry I purchased it xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

CACI every time for me....market leaders for over 20 years with outstanding results ...says it all....(please don't abuse me I'm only giving my opinion):biggrin:

CACI every time for me....market leaders for over 20 years with outstanding results ...says it all....(please don't abuse me I'm only giving my opinion):biggrin:

CACI prices!

I don't see how mentioning another machine helps the OP to use the one she has actually got ;).

Has anyone approached the manufacturer with regards to training?

Thanks Skingeek78.

Some overseas manufacturers may have an allocated training centre or an allocated trainer to help with queries such as this - it's always worth asking.

Microcurrent is a fantastic treatment - I hope you all manage to get this sorted :)

Thanks Skingeek78.

Some overseas manufacturers may have an allocated training centre or an allocated trainer to help with queries such as this - it's always worth asking.

Microcurrent is a fantastic treatment - I hope you all manage to get this sorted :)

They may have an allocated training centre, I couldn't find any details when I found their main site and enquired a while back.
I love Microcurrent, am looking for a new machine also with Galvanic and HF but am based in Italy.

Hopefully these two lovely geeks find someone to help them with their machine shortly.

Give me a shout if you'd like information on any of Silhouette Dermalift's equipment skingeek78 (we ship internationally too!)

I cannot say I am unhappy with Skinmate microcurrent. Yet, it has the same principal as other microcurrent machines. It is very cost effective; I personally didn’t want to buy an expensive machine (because I have a small business), while the cheaper one does the same job. I understand you get very good support from those expensive machine in terms of training but you also have to pay for their marketing, brand, staff, etc; this is the pitfall with Hof you need to work it out. I tried this on myself and I could feel the change (I don't have wrinkle but I can feel the skin tightening effect) and the more I work with it the more I learn how to get the better result. :)

I cannot say I am unhappy with Skinmate microcurrent. Yet, it has the same principal as other microcurrent machines. It is very cost effective; I personally didn’t want to buy an expensive machine (because I have a small business), while the cheaper one does the same job. I understand you get very good support from those expensive machine in terms of training but you also have to pay for their marketing, brand, staff, etc; this is the pitfall with Hof you need to work it out. I tried this on myself and I could feel the change (I don't have wrinkle but I can feel the skin tightening effect) and the more I work with it the more I learn how to get the better result. :)

I have an email contact from when I enquired about a different machine from them that is not available where I am, they are in China and are helpful. Would you like me to PM it to you? Perhaps they will be able to answer your enquiry.

I recently bought one of these machines, and Lilai kindly helped me out with the user instructions - Thanks again :)

I have used the machine and can see a difference just using it on myself - its really smoothed out my angry from lines.

I think it is gonna be a case of using it the way the manual says and seeing the effects, and then use the fundemental movements that we learned in training and see the effects there also.
I know we should go by manufacturers guidelines but in this instance maybe its a case of getting results by experience of trying different things.

I have an email contact from when I enquired about a different machine from them that is not available where I am, they are in China and are helpful. Would you like me to PM it to you? Perhaps they will be able to answer your enquiry.

Yes Please that would be great if you could pm me their detail xxxx

Yes Please that would be great if you could pm me their detail xxxx

I will send the details I have later this evening x

I recently bought one of these machines, and Lilai kindly helped me out with the user instructions - Thanks again :)

I have used the machine and can see a difference just using it on myself - its really smoothed out my angry from lines.

I think it is gonna be a case of using it the way the manual says and seeing the effects, and then use the fundemental movements that we learned in training and see the effects there also.
I know we should go by manufacturers guidelines but in this instance maybe its a case of getting results by experience of trying different things.

I need to pick your brain then Matthew! Can I pm you ? I have been looking at several machines

Latest posts

Back