Sky Scraper Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyL

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Gel II glass for extensions? How does it fair to other brands? Is it easily rebalanced or would you soak off? Thanks in advance for any feedback xx

I use it and it's a amazing product, easy to use, self levelling, strong, files easily and soaks of when required, I personally wear it too and infill every two weeks, my clients love it.

I would upload a pic but can't any more as my files are to big

There are pics on my posh n sparkle facebook page.

Thank you for your answer :) just a quick question about your 3d flowers.. Did you do them using acrylic? :) xx

Thank you for your answer :) just a quick question about your 3d flowers.. Did you do them using acrylic? :) xx
Hi yes all my 3d work in hand sculpted in acrylic x

Hi yes all my 3d work in hand sculpted in acrylic x

Sorry, another question for you with regard to skyscraper glass gel. Please can you run through instructions on how to use, as my tub states to use base cure 30 secs, first layer of gel cure for 5 secs, second layer cure for 30 secs. But it does refer to my glass gel as foundation... I am a little confused xx thanks in advance xx

Latest posts

Back