Sleek complaint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archer27

Reaction score
I used to use these as a budget range for clients wishing to try something shorter term with a lighter price tag and used their Remy Couture range of which they claim to be their premium range so after meeting the rep etc and seeing the hair i didn't think it would be too risky. No real surprise I guess but I had 3 complaints in a week all of which had been fitted within 4 weeks. I put the hair under a microscope to check it and was appalled at what i saw. They claim that this is 100% premium Remy Virgin Hair, which is obviously is not or not even close. I sent the hair back for testing with my findings and explanations etc and was told id get an answer in 2 weeks although a month past for any answers to be given after much chasing and still with 3 unhappy clients of which i paid for new hair to save any bad rep from me. Finally I was then told it was fine, they could see no issues and that it was due to my fitting technique (one client literally had 1 track fitted 14" for thickness the other 2 had 2 tracks micro weft sew in method both 16") that it had been worn for a few weeks and because the clients did not use silicone based products and had straightened it?! Now this hair was awful! Were talking dry, snapping, shedding and just completely unmanageable. it was obvious to see that the issues were quality based and had nothing to do with fitting or aftercare.
So after many discussions/arguements over their findings i gave up trying to get anywhere and i asked for the hair to be returned so I could look into it in more detail, some of the hair had not even been worn so was brand new, which they said they would within 7 days. nearly 4 weeks later, more chasing and still no sign of hair, plus they are now ignoring my emails. So i'm interested to hear if anyone has any advice on this or with dealing with sleek or just any other hair companies who refuse to take responsibility for selling falsely advertised products? Grrr!

Omg who's the supplier? They have to be named and shamed here. Also using a microscope is an amazing idea!!! X

Thi
Omg who's the supplier? They have to be named and shamed here. Also using a microscope is an amazing idea!!! X

No naming and shaming, thank you.

Latest posts

Back