Sleep training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never did CC with my 2. Just had a good routine in place so they realised after bath time was winding down time, warm milk, bedtime story/snuggles then sleep. I also think its best to say night night then leave the room. Not wait for them to fall asleep then sneak away as it must be disconcerting for them to wake up and realise mummy's gone! From tiny babies I always put them in their cot awake so they learnt to fall asleep on their own. Mine thrived on this and slept through the night at 6 weeks my daughter and 2 months my son. If you've all had a decent nights sleep it makes such a difference.

I never did CC with my 2. Just had a good routine in place so they realised after bath time was winding down time, warm milk, bedtime story/snuggles then sleep. I also think its best to say night night then leave the room. Not wait for them to fall asleep then sneak away as it must be disconcerting for them to wake up and realise mummy's gone! From tiny babies I always put them in their cot awake so they learnt to fall asleep on their own. Mine thrived on this and slept through the night at 6 weeks my daughter and 2 months my son. If you've all had a decent nights sleep it makes such a difference.

Exactly how I done it, pays off

Latest posts

Back