Slimming World

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had my first weigh in with SW last thursday and I lost 4.5lbs in my first week. But this week is my "star" week and have been eating all around me so I know I am probably up this week dreading the weigh in. Need to get myself stuck back in and see how I get on.

Well done 4.5 is great xx

How did everyone do over Xmas xx

Iv just joined, I'm enjoying it so far, missing sweets though xx

Me to back on it this week after putting on after Xmas. Xx

Hello and help! I'm on day two of slimming world and have left my book at home and forgotten my dinner-I am working until 9 tonight and expecting hunger to kick in.

I've time to go to the super market but apart from the obvious things can anyone think of something I can make-with a kettle (no microwave :-( ) to get me through the evening.

ALS have ha a syn free day so far so could stretch to a treat!

Thanks in advanced!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and help! I'm on day two of slimming world and have left my book at home and forgotten my dinner-I am working until 9 tonight and expecting hunger to kick in.

I've time to go to the super market but apart from the obvious things can anyone think of something I can make-with a kettle (no microwave :-( ) to get me through the evening.

ALS have ha a syn free day so far so could stretch to a treat!

Thanks in advanced!

You can have a mug shot most of them are free, the cheese is about 3 sync. The other option is bag of salad and hot chicken but take skin off.

I would go for mug shot, fruit and muller light yogurt. Hartleys jelly do a 10 calorie jelly ready made that's 0.5 syns and is very nice with yougart and fruit. Hope this helps x

You can have a mug shot most of them are free, the cheese is about 3 sync. The other option is bag of salad and hot chicken but take skin off.

I would go for mug shot, fruit and muller light yogurt. Hartleys jelly do a 10 calorie jelly ready made that's 0.5 syns and is very nice with yougart and fruit. Hope this helps x

Life saver! Thanks! X

Life saver! Thanks! X

Glad it helped and hopefully kept you on track, I'm off for my weigh in tonight and hope I have lost. 1/2 stone to target and its now getting hard!!
Good luck

Glad it helped and hopefully kept you on track, I'm off for my weigh in tonight and hope I have lost. 1/2 stone to target and its now getting hard!!
Good luck

Keep going and well done!

Join the fb page diet momma 2 it has lots of sw recipes etc xx

I rejoined and in 4 weeks I've lost 11.5 pounds! I'm so focused and enjoying it! I'm exceraizing more too and I hope to get my stone on Thursday night! Was also slimmer of the week and month! I want stickers on my book lol! Glad I found this post! Any quotations ask! Xxx

I'm in week 1-it's been a disaster, it's not the diet it's just I've had a really crappy week and its been the last thing on my mind. Still will face the music stay for group and get on with it next week!

It looks like a fab eating plan and something g I will enjoy. Tomorrows a new day-a day towards a slimmer me!

Is SW any good for Veggies? As its high protein?

Charvey I'm not veggie but I don't eat any meat except a local farm butchers and that's a once weekly roast or occasional treat. You can do slimming world veggie fine as quarn can be used Instead of meat and you can still have dairy if you wish. You could also do it vegan and use soya. It's very versatile. X

4lb to go till target and having a good week so far, fantastic diet!!!

Well, the old books have come back out again this morning!!! Would like to get 1 stone off. Was quickly reading through some of the threads and noticed that mug shots are free. Is this definite?? Haven't done this for a while and am out of the way of things!!

Well, the old books have come back out again this morning!!! Would like to get 1 stone off. Was quickly reading through some of the threads and noticed that mug shots are free. Is this definite?? Haven't done this for a while and am out of the way of things!!

If you are doing extra easy the cheese is 3 syns and Thai is 0.5

I have lost 8.5lb but am struggling now, got another 3st to lose :-( but love the diet

Half syn cake
4 eggs
1 tub quark
1tsp baking powder
5 tbsp sweetener
Half tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp fat free fromage frais
Fruit to decorate

Preheat oven to 180 and line 2 sandwich tins.
Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks.
In another bowl whisk egg yolks, 4 tbsp sweetener, half the quark, baking powder and vanilla extract. Then whisk in half the egg whites.
Fold in remaining egg whites with a metal spoon.
Divide the mixture between the 2 tins an bake for approx 20 mins.
Use the rest of the quark and mix 1 tbsp sweetener and fromage frais together and put in middle and on top of cake and decorate with fruit.

The cake will rise in the oven but once out will totally flatten lol

Here's a picture of a slice I have left lol

I use vanilla muller light instead of fromage frais

I'm going to try a syn free flan tommorrow. If it works I'll post the recipe x

Just joined slimming world today, i've just tried this cake. Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it, i would pay for it in a cafe it's that nice,big thankyou for sharing.xxx

Latest posts

Back