Sliver colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juno14

Reaction score
Ok I think I should know this as a hairdresser but haven't a clue!! So here I go today I had a customer that's full head blonde (bleach) and she wanted sliver/grey so I used igora royal sliver and I'm puzzled to why it started off pink then lilac then turned to a lovely grey, I would of thought the under tones would be blue??

Ok I think I should know this as a hairdresser but haven't a clue!! So here I go today I had a customer that's full head blonde (bleach) and she wanted sliver/grey so I used igora royal sliver and I'm puzzled to why it started off pink then lilac then turned to a lovely grey, I would of thought the under tones would be blue??
Probably blue and violet, usually people don't lift the hair enough and put blue based silver colours over yellow hair and are puzzled as to why they're left with a green sludgy grey. I take it schwarzkopf have been clever here and recognised this, and developed a silver/grey toner with the perfect combination of tones to achieve a silver tone.

Ahh!! That make sense now, it's quite obviously now you say it, thanks

Latest posts

Back