Slogan help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBD!

Reaction score
Hi lovely geeks...

I've finally come up with my name for my soon to be little nail & tanning business.... V.I.P Nails & Tanning.

Problem I have now is that I'm struggling to come up with a slogan!

Can anyone think of something that would go well with my name?

How about something like: everyone's a v.I.p
Not necessarily those words but something to indicate that each client is treated like a vip

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bump 😀

How about "you don't need to be a celebrity to feel like a VIP"

I like your business name :) are you sure you really need a tag line / slogan to go with it? These only seem to add value when they are addressing a specific need or point. Huge numbers of ridiculously successful businesses don't have one, don't feel that you "have" to have one - have confidence in the service that you will provide! x

Having said all of that, I think Innocence's suggestion is rather lovely x

I like your business name :) are you sure you really need a tag line / slogan to go with it? These only seem to add value when they are addressing a specific need or point. Huge numbers of ridiculously successful businesses don't have one, don't feel that you "have" to have one - have confidence in the service that you will provide! x

I have been thinking this over myself for sooo long. It's quite hard deciding on name, to have a slogan or not? Just want to make sure I get it right first time.

My husband (who owns in own business) said exact same as you, why bother with a slogan? Many big business don't have them & their doing fine.

Thanks for making me re-think it over. 😀

Latest posts

Back