Small IPL/laser hair removal machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissy00

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been thinking of investing in IPL/ laser hair removal and have been in contact with a few companies, but thought I would ask your opinions. Have tried to search on here but nothing comes up for any of the companies really.

I want a compact, portable machine (do not have room for anything bigger than table top) and price is a major consideration too.

Also, does anyone know if there is a machine at all which can treat blonde/ white hair? I know ipl works on the pigment content, but if anyone knows an alternative that does everything, would be interested to look.

I have looked at Ecolite who have a small machine and is a little more then I would like to spend really, but it does look good and they have given me a whole list of their customers I can contact too.

Then I have looked at Episoft Go which is their small 15kg unit. Am waiting to hear from them.

And I have looked at Aurox lasers who do an ilase mini. This does say it can be used on any colour hair or skin, but I haven't heard from them yet so will have to wait and see.

If any of you have used any of the above, I would be really interested to hear your experiences, and also how well it took off having in your salon.

Thank you in advance,

xx

No one? Has anyone used the Episoft machine? Would like some feedback on that if poss x

I have bought a few systems now from Aurox Lasers, mainly slimming & the iFace, but not a hair removal system yet ?

Would be interested in looking at one soon tho!

I like the fact they're honest & prices are great. I'm sure you will end up buying from them like I did ! I looked everywhere & couldn't beat them :)

Latest posts

Back