Smart Bond by L'Oreal, any Olaplex users tried this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Olaplex is the original bond builder, and we have a patent on the technology. SmartBond is just another knock-off product, trying to replicate the success of Olaplex – without owning the patented technology.

Olaplex is the original bond builder, and we have a patent on the technology. SmartBond is just another knock-off product, trying to replicate the success of Olaplex – without owning the patented technology.

I don't doubt this....
I have loved it from the beginning, and continue to enthuse about it at every opportunity....
HOWEVER.....
The grey area surrounding it's usage as an additive to my L'Oreal colours, and the potential invalidity of my insurance concerned me. :(

Nothing comes close to OLAPLEX, it is an exciting, powerful discovery that I will continue to use as a Deluxe, 'Top end', stand alone treatment. :cool:

I don't doubt this....
I have loved it from the beginning, and continue to enthuse about it at every opportunity....
HOWEVER.....
The grey area surrounding it's usage as an additive to my L'Oreal colours, and the potential invalidity of my insurance concerned me. :(

Nothing comes close to OLAPLEX, it is an exciting, powerful discovery that I will continue to use as a Deluxe, 'Top end', stand alone treatment. :cool:

There are multiple insurance providers within the UK that cover the addition of Olaplex. :)

Good morning geeks.

Just wondered if anyone has any updates for this thread? I'm running low on Olaplex and am considering Smartbond. TIA x

I think L'Oreal has come late in the day , we use fiberplex which I am very happy with however it does cross my mind to try olaplex
I've found out that Olaplex and fibreplex share the same active ingredient, we use Olaplex so it's not that I'm trying to sell you fibreplex, but it's my understanding that swarzkopf found out and copied the active ingredient from Olaplex before it was fully patented and protected. It may not be as high as quality, but it's the same science so I wouldn't bother, unlike products like silaplex which "coat the cuticle to prevent damage'

Latest posts

Back