Smile lines....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoLimitNails

Reaction score
Hi to all

Especially to you competition geeks.

I know the lenght of the nails is not competition. and I painted with effects. As I have no barrel shot you can't complain about my lack of c-curve on one hand, and the appearance of it on the next lol... The smile lines are placed a bit below her natural smileline, so we wouldn't have to remove today... Oh and sorry for the oil aswell, forgot to take pic before that...

But is this ok hands?? And nails (or what you can see)??? Please critique, I have 6 months to improve...:hug:

I think they look GREAT! You might try bringing the nail bed out to the end of the finger. But they look fine the way they are. :Grope:

Thanks, her nailbeds is just a little shorter than they could be, so I have told her to solar oil every day, so they will grow back in place. Other advise making her nailbeds attach quicker??? Anyone???

I am a nail bitter so I have the same issue. Sure can not tell she is a bitter! It is late in the UK I am sure you will get more looking ;) :hug:

she isn't a biter, more like an obsessive cleanser lol, so her nailbeds isn't attached as far out as they could be, and since I'm wanting to use her as a competition model, I need to have them attached.

Thanks for your time xx

tell her to massage the matrix regularly, to stimulate the nail growth. your smile lines are fine, but some of them are not as sharp as the other ones (index on the right hand - the corner). you also missing some corners, I mean you "cut" them. just try to extend them as much as possible, so your smile lines will look deeper. it's hard to say about the c-curves and arches, but on the thumbs they look all right. and don't forget to take photo before oil application next time:green:
i'd love to see more photos:green:
regards,
Ela

Thank you so much.

I can see what you mean about the corners, I don't think it's because I file them of, more that I don't make them in the first place, maybe I'll try some extra small beads on the ears...

Next time I practice I will be sure to take pics before oil (and polish), this was my first set ever on her, so I was a bit focused on getting to know her nails. I'll fcus more on the curves aswell, I didn't pinch these, and clearly my form placement was of on one hand LOL, there was a normal c-curve, but on the other hand I was quite chuffed to se that there was even c-curves...

Thank you for your comment, I'll keep practising...

Latest posts

Back