Snakeskin embedded nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauti-listics

Reaction score
Now after trying feather , i decided i would try snakeskin. Today i was given shedded snakeskins....I have tried painting the nail black, then applying it on the sticky layer on gel and curing- but tcuring seems to cook the skin making it even more brittle and even under gel it just lifts and breaks off.
I have tried placing in on polish and covering with Asp top coat & sealer, which works better, but its hard cutting the excess skin off around the cuticle, and again it tends to break off.
Has anybody else tried this? and mastered the art?

Am about to try this, waiting for a response from someone on how to properly clean the shed skin. Will come back if it works! lol. I'm using reg gel or l&p, tho.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I read about this last year, check this out, they charge hundreds of pounds for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the link THE! xx

amurphy105, will look forward to hearing if you manage to succeed! xx

I was going to do a snake skin theme for st Patrick's day. Went out to get it from the wall last week. Some critter took the snake skin off my porch. lol. Now I've been trying to find some more but NONE of my clients have snakes anymore. What the heck?

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I find this with big bits of foil, as soon as it cures it wrinkles the foil.

bio sculpture have brought out fake snake skin, works a treat and you get the same finish, have a look on their website x

Stick it down with brush on adhesive first?

Latest posts

Back