So annoyed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salzgirlie

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

Tanned a regular on Friday. Got to her house and was told 'I forgot to get some money out so will to bank transfer it'. I let her do it once before so thought it wouldn't be a problem so did the tan.

Sent over the details again and nothing. 2 texts not replied to and not taking calls.

So annoyed ... not so much the money just the being taken advantage of. Can you report to the police?

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had this with a client I had had for a few months that I tanned every week. In the end she was trying to say she had posted it through my door, which she clearly hadn't as my other half had been at home the whole time. Unfortunately I just did it as a lesson learned and would never do it again. I guess sometimes we like to think people will think the way we do. I would never not pay someone but then we are not all the same. Sorry this has happened to you and I hope a guilty conscious gets her to pay up what is owed. X

Latest posts

Back