So deflated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lise

Reaction score
I've seen 4 hairdressers in one day and I'm obviously picking the wrong ones or it's just not ment to be 😥 I'm looking for a hairdresser to create Audrey hepburns updo ( brekfast at tiffernys ) for fancy dress an ice been told my hair is not long enough by one girl,.. My length is half way down my back, the other one said oh just by hair donut, the other one I backed of abit due to lack of confidence, and the last one said yes but it meant she would have to stay late in which she was willing but her colleague said no... Ahhh deflated, roll on tmoz anova day, had my rant now

That's annoying for you. :(

Just a thought....do you have a hairdressing college/academy nearby? Students have to complete a number of hair-ups for their Diploma so it might be worth seeing if you can book in there.

If you find someone you like and who clearly enjoys the creativity of hair-ups, they might be willing to use you as a guinea pig for further practice and you could end up sporting a variety of fab up-do's for minimal costs.

Personally, up-do's are not my thing but the style you're after isn't very complicated, so even I'd probably do it.

However, there are some seriously talented hairdressers around who love this type of creative work. Have a look at the following thread for inspiration.

http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/191456-hair-up-pictures.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back