So excited, received intro Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamdoll

Reaction score
So excited, just received my intro pack and a few bottles of colour, got high hopes, cos Gel polish is ok but disappointed in nail condition when taking off clients, also takes to long. Heard good & bad of Shellac, mostly good & I will make it work for me!! Anyone have any advice for me, as I am a new starter please?:biggrin:

Hi... i would suggest using it on yourself half a dozen times before you make further purchases... i'm new to Shellac... been using Gelish for over two years and am taking a reaction to the Shellac... gutted!!! love it though so will persevere... if i can..HTHs xx

It's brilliant, I've been using it for a couple of years, one of my most popular bookings and it really boosted my business.,it's really easy to learn, I now find it easier to apply and remove than normal polish. Xx

So excited, just received my intro pack and a few bottles of colour, got high hopes, cos Gel polish is ok but disappointed in nail condition when taking off clients, also takes to long. Heard good & bad of Shellac, mostly good & I will make it work for me!! Anyone have any advice for me, as I am a new starter please?:biggrin:

The best thing to do would be the CND Shellac course so that you can competently apply & remove Shellac without causing any damaged to your future clients nails. You can also then promote the fact you've been CND Shellac trained to clients increasing your worth & professionalism :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good move on expanding to Shellac! I used to use it around 7 or so years ago when it first came out, dropped it for a while and just getting back into the industry and predominantly using it.

I would definitely go on a course. There's plenty out there, and as you've already got the kit that's half the price sorted. It really does show you things you would other wise know.

I first asked all my friends and family to have theirs done (I also asked for a couple of pounds from each, just to cover costs but that's up to you) and then it's also helpful to ask for honest feedback from you - did it lift, chip, fade etc. good luck! X

Latest posts

Back