So impatient how long do I wait?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Within

Reaction score
Hey everyone
I went for a job interview last week. I haven't heard anything yet and I really would love this job. I was thinking about ringing them today to see if there was any news? Would it do any harm ringing? Or should I leave it a bit longer?
Eeekk I can't wait I just want to know and get started. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I would definitely call. Let them know how interested you are in the position and wondering if they had made a decision, yet. To me, it shows initiative.

Also, after an interview, I always send a thank you note, thanking the interviewer for their time and expressing how much I enjoyed meeting with him/her.

Best of luck and keep us posted. :)

I would definitely call. Let them know how interested you are in the position and wondering if they had made a decision, yet. To me, it shows initiative.

Also, after an interview, I always send a thank you note, thanking the interviewer for their time and expressing how much I enjoyed meeting with him/her.

Best of luck and keep us posted. :)

Thankyou deanosnana for the reply. I an definatley going to call today. I also wish I would of done what you just mentioned and thanked the interviewer last week.
Thankyou and I will keep you posted x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back