So pleased, I had to share my new website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinksandfloris

Reaction score
Looks fabulous! Xx

Looks lovely but just one thing, you say in your intro page that you do fake bake tanning but i cant find it anywhere in your menu. I dont know if your website is complete but just to give you the heads up x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

No, changing to Sienna soon so that's not a problem x

Ah ok sorry x

No, well spotted!!!! X

Fab! I often go to Burnham I might pop in for a treatment! One thing I thought is on your Shellac page you talk about PEP and bonus of solar oil. Might be an idea to explain benefits of these as guessing most clients won't know what these mean ditto master painter. Beautiful looking site!!!!!

The best website I have seen in a very long time x

Thanks umvemve, I will make a note of that and change xxxx

Not sure if its just because I'm looking at it on my phone but under your massages it says

Ultimate back relief £30

And that's it, no explanation like the rest of your treatments.

Like I said could just be on mobile web. Looks lovely otherwise x

Ooh, we'll spotted! Will get that changed!

Very nice and also looks very professional.

Fab website.

There are a few spelling Mistakes on your Shellac(Ie Sellac) and you seem to have two removal prices, one at £5 and one at £7 page just to let you know :)

You have got tea treat massage instead of tea tree massage I think it is in the men's section! X

Thats lovely. Im loving the hair removal picture :-D

Beautiful n very professional. Where did u get all the pics of shellac n facials from? I am planning to update my website n it would be great to have some good images there too

Very nice indeed. :D

Latest posts

Back