Soak off gel with extension thumb came off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissful_Beauty

Reaction score
I am on my third set of gel extensions, second set the gel was too thin and not a good result third set all but the thumb has stayed fine but thumb has come off as a whole just a small piece of gel left in the corner, can any one advise why this would happen, many thanks:eek:

Could possibly be there was gel on the skin which caused this to lift the product off the nail.
Could of been on the skin from your application or from when your client went into the uv lamp maybe her thumb was not up straight enough so cured to one side causing it to go on the skin?
Do you do the thumbs separate so they go in straight?

Thats my thoughts hopefully the other more experienced geeks might have more.:biggrin:

Thank you, yes I did the thumbs separate but thinking about it she could have had the thumb to the side due to where I had positioned my lamp, I have now bought a nail table so I should be able to position the hand better. Thank you very much you have really helped :Grope:

your welcome!
Hope your new table works and you don't have anymore problems

x

Latest posts

Back