Soak off time for CND Brisa Lite underneath new Shellac top coat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abicrunch

Reaction score
If I use cnd brisa lite underneath shellac and use new express topcoat, how long does it take to soak off. I know it's only 5 mins with new topcoat but what about with extra cnd brisa lite. Thanks. X

It's 30 mins for BRISA Lite nno's
I haven't tried the new top coat hun so I'm not sure it will knock any time off dissolving the BRISA Lite under the shellac? You'll just have to test it earlier than usual but be prepared to rewrap if necessary.
Hope someone else can be more helpful

Normal times are 15 mins for Smoothing and 30 for Sculpting. With the new top coat I'm not 100% sure so maybe someone else will come along to confirm but I would think it would only be a couple of mins less.

I was advised with the addition of CND Brisa Lite Smoothing gel under Shellac to allow 12/13 minutes with the new Xpress5 top coat for removal.

I normally soak off for 15 mins with brisa lite underneath. Maybe I should check after 12 mins and see if it's ready. X

Why doesn't my Brisa lite come off after 45minutes? I use acetone or cnd remover. Then wrap with foil! Help please

Latest posts

Back