Soap/Bath bomb Making

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boop

Reaction score
Hi All
Reading a post the other day about jewellery making as an add on service got me thinking. And i was just wondering about making soap/bath fizzies...
Does anyone do this? if so could you point me in the right drection of any useful website to look at, Would like to find out more....
Thanks xxxxx

Hi,
I've got a few things off this website www.meltandpoursupplies.com to make my own footbaths etc and I think it also gives you some recipes to use. I'm not sure where you would stand selling things to clients unless you've done a course. I could be wrong, just worth checking though.:confused:
Have fun creating!

Fayex

Surely you would have to be qualified to sell these to the public??? - I'd love to have a go at it though - I saw some hand made soaps at a garden centre /craft village on friday and they looked yummy! The smelt great too x

fificharlie said:
Surely you would have to be qualified to sell these to the public??? - I'd love to have a go at it though - I saw some hand made soaps at a garden centre /craft village on friday and they looked yummy! The smelt great too x

Yeah to sell/use these on the public you would need to have some qualification but why not try making them for yourself 1st

I would quite like to make the lip balms, they would be nice to give as little presents.

as alot of you know i make my own products, bath bombs and lip balms included. all i will say is if you want to make these yourself to sell on, you must use certified products, and also get clearance from the trading standards regarding labelling etc. it can be a lengthy and expensive process, costing £75 per product (this is if you dont use certified products tho, but you can cut this right down if you use certified products, and get your labels right to start with, these include using batch numbers, EO latin names as well as common names etc

hope thats helped

Latest posts

Back