Quantcast

Soft White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Do any of you guys have a pikkie of what a set of acyrlic nails look like use soft white?

I've been using the perfect colour white from my kit whilst I've been learning... and I errrrr..... have had a couple of accidents with it..... and errrr...... it is now only about a third full:o (then again I think most of it is in my brush:mad: ) so I will have to buy some more but I would love to try the soft white as some peeps prefer this more natural look........so I would love to see an example of it if anyone can oblige:)

xx Tamm

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
sorry Tamm, I dont have a picci but I use more of it than the white. It gives a much softer more natural look but it is still whiter than natural.

Hope that helps a bit.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
naturalnails said:
sorry Tamm, I dont have a picci but I use more of it than the white. It gives a much softer more natural look but it is still whiter than natural.

Hope that helps a bit.
Thanks Fiona..... if you use it alot then I know its what I'm looking for..... Would be nice to see though
xx Tamm

dazzlingtouch

Reaction score
This is something on my shopping list for Olympia!!

Cant Wait!

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Heck, I don't even have any pics of the Perfect Color Soft White... really for no other reason than I generally use Perfect Color White.
Perfect Color Soft White is designed to give you a very soft, er, um... white extension edge for a more natural look.

paula1973

Reaction score
Hi,
I use it loads too, probably as much as i use white, its not as "in your face"
I'll hunt through my pc for a pic
Paula x
naturalnails said:

Hope that helps a bit.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
Mani-fique! said:
Do any of you guys have a pikkie of what a set of acyrlic nails look like use soft white?

I've been using the perfect colour white from my kit whilst I've been learning... and I errrrr..... have had a couple of accidents with it..... and errrr...... it is now only about a third full:o (then again I think most of it is in my brush:mad: ) so I will have to buy some more but I would love to try the soft white as some peeps prefer this more natural look........so I would love to see an example of it if anyone can oblige:)

xx Tamm
Hi Tamm

I have plenty of pics of full sets using Soft White (I'm such an anorak when it comes to nails!!!)

If you send me your email address, I'll email you a couple of pics over.

Jenny - Nails x :)

BuffyFileSlayer

Reaction score
I needed some Soft White while it was still on my list - so I made some with 2 parts natural and 1 part white and it did the trick nicely. ;)

HTH's

Hollyballoo

Truly, Madly Geeky...
Reaction score
Kim said:
I needed some Soft White while it was still on my list - so I made some with 2 parts natural and 1 part white and it did the trick nicely. ;)
Very resourceful Kim ;) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts