Solar Oil and RescueRXx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julesbeauty

Reaction score
I've just started retailing the cnd solar oil and rescue product. Whats the best advice I can give to my clients about theses products. Can they be used together if a client wants to buy both?
Thank you

Well rescue rxx is for the natural nail and should be used first to ensure the product gets absorbed in to the clients nail bed then she could go in with the oil.
Best advice is the truth. Why it's good for them and how it can male their service last longer.. if you log online to CND they have product break downs and explain the product so you can just inform yourself then the client.

Thank you. Would you sell them individually as to which product would be best according to the condition of the nails or can a client use both together? X

Have you been trained or taken the CND course because they explain what these do and how to use to them.

Have you been trained or taken the CND course because they explain what these do and how to use to them.
Yes I have been trained. I just wanted to double check the advice as what to get the most out of the products and give my clients the best advice. X

You can use CND products regardless if you are trained by CND. I have had general training and I buy their stuff all the time. It's only rational that she'll have a question or two if she's looking into brands [emoji38]

To the OP, she can use them individually or together. Doesn't matter as each one is for a different purpose.

Rescue rxx is meant to be used only on natural nails, once or twice every day over the course of up to 4 weeks. Think of it as medicine. It goes on the nail bed and slowly heals it and makes it stronger. Having said that, it can't replace what's missing, so if your clients has thin nails due to overbuffing, there is not much than can be done. If however their nails are naturally weak this will help. Can't be used over any polish, gel polish or enhancement. It's a treatment and it's supposed to be used as one. They have to have natural nails for as long as they use it. If your client uses it over a polish for instance, she'll just have thrown away her money on an expensive oil that won't do what's it's supposed to do.

Solar oil is nourishing. Think of it as nail food. It should be used daily and it can be worn over any polish or enhancement. Apply to the cuticle area and massage over the nail.

But as CrunchyChips said, check CND.com for any info you need

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. Greatly appreciated! Xx

Latest posts

Back