Solar Oil refills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessNails

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm going to offer solar oil refills to my clients, rather than having them purchase a new bottle every time. I only retail 15ml bottles (£12.95) and find they fly off the shelves. However I would prefer to refill clients existing bottles so that there is no waste of materials therefore become more environmentally friendly. How much do you offer 15ml refills for?

Hi guys. I'm going to offer solar oil refills to my clients, rather than having them purchase a new bottle every time. I only retail 15ml bottles (£12.95) and find they fly off the shelves. However I would prefer to refill clients existing bottles so that there is no waste of materials therefore become more environmentally friendly. How much do you offer 15ml refills for?

That's a great idea!

The refill size is 118ml, should get 7 15ml bottles refilled. So if you charge as little as £6.50 for a refill you are making a nice profit charging approximately double what you payed for it at wholesale price, just as you should with any retail product.

More people should do this! It's a great saving to pass on to reward client loyalty and proper homecare.

Fab idea!

I do that but most people have the pinkies, although I'll refill any size.

Karaxxx

That's a great idea!

The refill size is 118ml, should get 7 15ml bottles refilled. So if you charge as little as £6.50 for a refill you are making a nice profit charging approximately double what you payed for it at wholesale price, just as you should with any retail product.

More people should do this! It's a great saving to pass on to reward client loyalty and proper homecare.

Thanks Fee! That's really helped me! I want to make it even more affordable for my clients than it already is to use Solar Oil with NO EXCUSE whilst also helping the environment!

We also have a dispensing service. Clients love the fact that it is less expensive and we actually have a larger profit margin. We have our dispensary area which is very clean and we use throw away pipettes for each re-fill.

Latest posts

Back