Solar Oil vs Dadi Oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to know this too as I am new to shellac but been using Kaeso oil. I have problems with all removals I've done so far - could it be cos clients not using solar oil? Thanks x

Where on line did your customer purchase Dadi'Oil?

She said it was Amazon Linda and I am in the UK.

Can any answer my prev question re longer shellac removals if not using solar oil pls ? Ta x

Can any answer my prev question re longer shellac removals if not using solar oil pls ? Ta x

When the nails have product on them for a length of time they can become dehydrated if not lubricated effectively. So a good quality oil can keep everything hydrated and flexible and can prevent the Shellac from becoming stuck onto dry nails and being harder to remove.
There are many other factors for difficult removal though, such as base coat too thick, Shellac being on for much longer than 14 days, sunbeds, removal product drying out before wraps removed and therefore the product rehardening.

When the nails have product on them for a length of time they can become dehydrated if not lubricated effectively. So a good quality oil can keep everything hydrated and flexible and can prevent the Shellac from becoming stuck onto dry nails and being harder to remove.
There are many other factors for difficult removal though, such as base coat too thick, Shellac being on for much longer than 14 days, sunbeds, removal product drying out before wraps removed and therefore the product rehardening.

Thank u x

Latest posts

Back