Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
I have a lady wanting a big 68ml of solar oil.
I was wondering what the rrp was on this...just to give my lady an idea as I usually only sell the minis or the 15ml.
So I went on eBay just out of curiosity to see how much people were selling them for.
I don't compare all my prices with eBay lol it was just one of those I will have a nosey....
Which I don't like to do as it usually ends up in me getting annoyed at what they are selling.

Well some how they are selling them cheaper than from Sweet squared, how's this possible?

It wont be real solar oil..either that or its stolen goods?

it might look like it and it might smell like it but if it's not sold through a authorised distributor chances are it's not it. that applies to everything not just solar oil though.:D

Hiya

RRP for that size is £36.95.

You can find retail prices in the CND product guide.

Tracy x

They're not necessarily stolen or fake products.

The seller might be buying directly from a US distributer for instance (quite legally) and putting a lower mark up than say, S2.

However, I agree that you can't be 100% certain whether a product is genuine when buying from the Internet (ebay or otherwise).

Thanks for your replies, and thanks for the rrp! I looked in my brochure but it didn't go up to that size xx

I do think like you say they may not be genuine or from the us etc
but I just worry about retailing and someone saying to a client they are £16.99 on eBay she's ripping you off!

When I'm not as I cant buy it as cheap as people sell it on eBay for it's annoying :-/
Xxx

Hello just wondered what everyone retails to mini solar oils for?

I sell them for £3 or give them as a freebie on their 1st shellac appointment x hth's

Thanks for your replies, and thanks for the rrp! I looked in my brochure but it didn't go up to that size xx

I do think like you say they may not be genuine or from the us etc
but I just worry about retailing and someone saying to a client they are £16.99 on eBay she's ripping you off!

When I'm not as I cant buy it as cheap as people sell it on eBay for it's annoying :-/
Xxx

Which guide do you have? I have version 5.5.0 and it has the rrp of the 68ml in there. Is it definitely the 68ml and not the larger tall bottle?

X

Latest posts

Back