Solar Oil!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettyflamingo

Reaction score
I'm not a nail geek but have read threads on here highlighting the benefits of solar oil... Now this might seem odd but my in laws dog has an allergy to beech trees , in the summer he develops itchy bumps all over his body which leave him with little patches , do any of you think rubbing this miracle oil on would help or would it be unsafe ? I'm a hair geek so have no idea of what solar oil is all about just read your rave reviews ! Thanks!

I really wouldn't know whether it would help- Im sure it would moisturise but don't think it would do anything to prevent the allergy.
We took my parents dog to the vet with a similar problem, spots/pustules mainly over her belly and also some hair loss around her mouth. They said it was either acne or an allergy. She's been on Piriton for 2 weeks and it's much better. The only side effect seems to be shes drinking a bit more. They suggested she have it up until October as its probably a seasonal allergy.

Hope it's gets better soon :)

Latest posts

Back