Solar seale adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sambam

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just wondering does anyone use solar seale adhesive? If so what are your opinions on it?
I have ran out of gelbond and it keeps drying up in the tube. I think thats because I sculpt most of the time so I rarely use it.
I want to do the skill-building application class and now im worried because i need to practise looooooads on tipping, so i need to buy more adhesive!
Sorry im waffling!
Thanx guys! x

Sorry I've never used it - I use Gelbond when tipping. But I think I will have the same problem as I mostly sculpt - I find it so much better and easier. What is the skill-building application class, is it a Creative one? - how long is it and how much?

Kate

Hiya Kate!

I got the new CNA folio yesterday and i want to do it all!!!!!
I think its one day and is for techs who have completed the foundation. It says its a stepping stone towards the masters and helps you improve your enhancements, therefore ready for your pre- masters.
I'll pm you the price if you want cos im not sure if its ok to put prices here!
x

Hi

I use both gel bond and solar seal. You can buy the gel bond in a tiny size i use gel bond for problem nails (eg bitten) and solar seale for everyone else. The solar seale is a runny adhesive but its really good and a nice fast set.
I mainly sculpt too so i only get the very small gel bonds but i do have a large solar seale.

sambam said:
Hiya Kate!

I got the new CNA folio yesterday and i want to do it all!!!!!
I think its one day and is for techs who have completed the foundation. It says its a stepping stone towards the masters and helps you improve your enhancements, therefore ready for your pre- masters.
I'll pm you the price if you want cos im not sure if its ok to put prices here!
x
Thanks for that got your PM too, I guess it is like the old Next Step course? - but updated. Will have to get dates for that - it's a very good price too isn't it.

xx

Thanks Little Angel- think i might get some.
I guess its like the next step course but isnt about reception etc. yeah it is a really good price!
i asked for manchester academy- this prob wont help but the next one in manchester is april 12th, then (i think) may 3rd. theres more but i havent got the letter with me. x

Latest posts

Back