Solar Speed Spray & Lotion??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gettin Nailed

Reaction score
If anyone uses these could you please give me your thoughts....At present I just use my suppliers own quick dry spray but was wanting to know about the solar speed spray. Also not use but does it also come in a lotion..... Your thoughts would be appreciated.:rolleyes:

I haven't used anything other than Solar Spray so I have nothing to compare it to, but it is lovely, it smells gorgeous and does speed up the drying time a bit.

The only problem I have with all the Solar products is that there are so many people out thee with nut allergies these days, and as it contains almond oil it can't always be used, so it's often necessary to have a second oil/spray etc (that does not contain nuts) for those clients.

Oh I love Solar Spray but am known to get a bit giddy with it:lol:
Hence the reason I've got none!!

I use solar speed spray as its quick and has a real beaut smell of almonds, its handy and clients love it. You polish as normal wait a few moments and spray. When clients have restricting shoes like a peep toe I douse the toes in solar oil and it works a treat.
I do Solar manicures and its heaven for hands we have the whole range of products on sale and solar silk (lotion) sells really well - I even use it at home on my whole body.

i love the solar products
always use the solar speed spray for mains & pedis and clients love it, they say it reminds them of christmas cake because it smells like marzipan!
but like was said above, it's good to have a second product incase a client has a nut allergy. x

Orly spritz dry is fab tho no smell of lovely almonds!

Latest posts

Back