Solglo..............Anyone???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelleymclapo

Reaction score
Did my spray tan training today.........LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to get started x

The course was at a private college, but they braught in loglo trainers, so we are trained with them. I have my kit already, so not buting a solglo kit x I had a tan done today..8%...and i must say its lovely x

WHat does everyone else think of this brand? Ive searched the forums but they are all quite old x Im also trying Solspa & Sunlabs x

All advice welcome x Mwah x

i love solglo. wouldnt use anything else. i got samples from everywhere and found i liked these the best. they do 5L for £99 so gives you room to do offers once a month. i normally do 20 a tan but once a month i do a tan for two day and charge 30 for both people and a 12.00 tanning day. i normally do them on a wed in middle of the month as im quiet on wednesdays and middle of month people dont have much money.
if you want the number to my solglo rep im sure she will send you a couple of samples out to try.

i dont like sunlabs found them a bot orange (i trained with sunlabs)

i love solglo. wouldnt use anything else. i got samples from everywhere and found i liked these the best. they do 5L for £99 so gives you room to do offers once a month. i normally do 20 a tan but once a month i do a tan for two day and charge 30 for both people and a 12.00 tanning day. i normally do them on a wed in middle of the month as im quiet on wednesdays and middle of month people dont have much money.
if you want the number to my solglo rep im sure she will send you a couple of samples out to try.

i dont like sunlabs found them a bot orange (i trained with sunlabs)

The place where i did my training will be a stockist for solglo...so will be able to buy from there x I really like the colour of the 8%...really natural, although stilll got to wash it off yet lol x
Do you do mobile or salon based?

Has anyone got a email so i can contact them for a sample, I've been looking at there solution as well?

my rep has been really good to me and sent me the odd freebie every now and then. also with going through a rep you get to hear about the new products and latest offers before they come out to the stocklist places. my reps name is rhianna i think her email is [email protected] however that could be wrong so if you message me your number or email i can ask her to contact you. x

sorry i didnt answer im mobile but offer a tanning day once a month at my house (normally in middle of month) where i only charge £12. im going to be opening a salon within the next 6months as my partner has a i grow hydro shop and needs to move to a wearhouse. when he has found somewhere to move to ill take over the shop. (needs lots of work to make it look like a salon thou)

sorry i didnt answer im mobile but offer a tanning day once a month at my house (normally in middle of month) where i only charge £12. im going to be opening a salon within the next 6months as my partner has a i grow hydro shop and needs to move to a wearhouse. when he has found somewhere to move to ill take over the shop. (needs lots of work to make it look like a salon thou)

Dont worry hun x only just got back on myself x

Im hoping to go mobile, but bought a car last week...and its broken this week :mad: xxx Best of luck with your salon :)

Latest posts

Back