Solo beauty supplies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyspook

Reaction score
Anyone had any problems with this company?? I ordered some colour pops on 8th April and still not had them. According to their website my order has even been processed yet they've taken my money.

I've emailed them and called them but have no answer. Starting to get a bit concerned now!!

Hiya, Iv ordered from them via thier ebay shop twice and had my orders no problem. Sorry cant be more help. Maybe find them on ebay incase they have a different contact number on there? X

Sent from my MT15i using SalonGeek

Argh wish I'd seen this before I ordered! Used the eBay shop a few times and always had great service so had a look on web placed an order thurs ready for client tomorrow. No responses no answer and I contacted with message via eBay contact seller to get some email about working reduced hours as had a baby. Fuming she needs to take her page and products off if she can't deliver a service. Will be reporting to eBay and PayPal tomorrow

Latest posts

Back