Some advice please - dry skin and cuticles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoe1978

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I need some help with a client who is on medication for breast cancer, she is in her final year of treatment and is taking medication which stops the production of Oestrogen. Her nails are very rigid and you can see the layers of growth on her natural nail. She likes her extensions and doesn't lose them often on all nails. we have one main problem nail which is getting better, her main problem is really dry skin and very very rigid cuticles.
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a really good cuticle oil and moisturiser she can use at home and maybe a really deep moisturising massage oil and intense treatments I can give her in my treatments.
Thanks

Do you do paraffin wax? Maybe a rich vitamin e cream too xx

Have you tried hot oil? And without a doubt paraffin it's the wonder treatment! I'm loving dadi oil at the mo cuticle oil wise

Solar Oil, Solar Oil, Solar Oil!

Sent from my Xoom using SalonGeek

I second this. Im my personal opinion Solar oil is the best there is out there
:)
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I personally would be recommending CND Cuticle Eraser and Solar Oil for this extreme case.

Where excessive dryness is the condition, nothing beats the combination of Cuticle Eraser for exfoliation and deep penetration of the Solar Oil used directly afterwards.

Latest posts

Back