some advice please!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natty74

Reaction score
I have read thru a few things on here and at the risk of sounding thick i would love some advice. I normally do the white and pink l&p and create my smile lines by hand (not always perfect but not bad!!) i have a client who has asked for the white tips which i kno aint gr8 but the client is always rite (or so they say) i kno all about infills etc when you have white l&p but what do you do when they have white tips do you infill with l&p or do you have to do a whole new set which is time comsuming and not gr8 for their nails to keep doing soak offs every 2-3 weeks
Whats the best thing to do

Hi hun.

When you apply white tips, they obviously grow out, so when it comes to infill time, you will have to replace the growth area of the white tip with white acrylic as you would with a normal rebalance.

ok i thought that was the case but didnt want to just do it and make a big mistake, not been doing this for very long and have just been taken on by a new salon so its all a bit scarey at the min 4 me thanks for your help

Hi hun.

When you apply white tips, they obviously grow out, so when it comes to infill time, you will have to replace the growth area of the white tip with white acrylic as you would with a normal rebalance.

ok i thought that was the case but didnt want to just do it and make a big mistake, not been doing this for very long and have just been taken on by a new salon so its all a bit scarey at the min 4 me thanks for your help

I would do the same as Claire - and soon your client will see that it is far better to use white acrylic rather than the white tip - the other thing which IMHO is better is that eventually as you continue to do the regular rebalance/infill, then it becomes a natural nail overlay (so no need for a tip at all :wink2: )and again IMHO this is far better for both you and your client :green:

Well done and good luck for taking on your new salon - I'm sure you will do well :hug:

Latest posts

Back