Some helpful advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree the information on here and the search function is fab, i couldnt live without it.

just a thought but why don't all companies insist on you doing a conversion type course in their products with a basic kit??....when i did L&P with Creative i did a day where i could ask questions, learnt about the products and got a basic kit? the same with bio sculpture, i had to train with them and got a kit......YES it was a little more money but hey its worth it for the companies and technicians...........

Geeg, have CND thought about doing a basic shellac kit and course that Technicians have to complete before use, maybe this would help eliminate some of the techs having problems??

i agree the information on here and the search function is fab, i couldnt live without it.

just a thought but why don't all companies insist on you doing a conversion type course in their products with a basic kit??....when i did L&P with Creative i did a day where i could ask questions, learnt about the products and got a basic kit? the same with bio sculpture, i had to train with them and got a kit......YES it was a little more money but hey its worth it for the companies and technicians...........

Geeg, have CND thought about doing a basic shellac kit and course that Technicians have to complete before use, maybe this would help eliminate some of the techs having problems??

We are strenuous in our efforts to only sell to people with a manicure and pedicure qualification or higher. We certainly cannot trade test every customer to see if they are good or bad at it!! The ones who are bad won't prosper and the ones who are good will.

We can't eliminate everyone's problems before we know what they are!! If a person can't polish then it is up to them to attend a class of ours that will help them all we can. Our educational support is unequaled by anyone.

If some people are so silly they would rather invest in another product than spend the money on a class to become an expert in the one they have already invested in, then that shows a certain lack of brain power in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back