Some inspiration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elaine Armani

Reaction score
So today I have been feeling really positive and happy, purpose of this thread is to let anyone going through some hardship or difficulties with business that there is light @ te end if each tunnel...I have had a difficult year and I finally feel like I have the strength to change my life around for the better I have realised without making any changes you won't change anything!!
2014 is going to be my year, for the past few years I have given up but I finally have got myself up and thought that this is it!!
Business side of life was going really slow but I have made many changes and have set myself goals I'm slowly going to get there!!!
To any fellow SG members that have fel like this find your light and don't let anything let you down!
Most of all love yourself because this has helped me a lot & I have received some great advice from some members on this little community that has helped me get to this stage.
Peace & love
Share your life changing stories :)

So today I have been feeling really positive and happy, purpose of this thread is to let anyone going through some hardship or difficulties with business that there is light @ te end if each tunnel...I have had a difficult year and I finally feel like I have the strength to change my life around for the better I have realised without making any changes you won't change anything!!
2014 is going to be my year, for the past few years I have given up but I finally have got myself up and thought that this is it!!
Business side of life was going really slow but I have made many changes and have set myself goals I'm slowly going to get there!!!
To any fellow SG members that have fel like this find your light and don't let anything let you down!
Most of all love yourself because this has helped me a lot & I have received some great advice from some members on this little community that has helped me get to this stage.
Peace & love
Share your life changing stories :)

Thanks Elaine for the positive post, really cheered me up:)

Elaine I too have had a tough couple of years. After a series of terrible events I'd virtually given up on everything, wasn't doing anything to do with tanning which is my passion. Like you said you have to love yourself if only a little to get the ball rolling.

Looking back I was suffering with depression but slowly that little light at the end of the tunnel is growing brighter.My confidence is coming back, I'm back on SG which fires me up to succeed (thanks fellow geeks) :Love:

I'm now taking one day at a time, living for that day but making positive plans for the future. :)

Maria xx

Elaine I too have had a tough couple of years. After a series of terrible events I'd virtually given up on everything, wasn't doing anything to do with tanning which is my passion. Like you said you have to love yourself if only a little to get the ball rolling.

Looking back I was suffering with depression but slowly that little light at the end of the tunnel is growing brighter.My confidence is coming back, I'm back on SG which fires me up to succeed (thanks fellow geeks) :Love:

I'm now taking one day at a time, living for that day but making positive plans for the future. :)

Maria xx

Hi Maria,
I'm really glad you have gained your self confidence and self worth, it really helps in the bad times.
I was stuck in the phunk because I wasn't making any changes, but now I've finally realised that living life according to your emotions will sometimes get you into trouble so I've gotten much stronger!
Although my life is no where near perfect I'm slowly getting there with a positive attitude.
Very happy for you!
Elaine. Xx

Hi Elaine
I wanted to post with a similar thread.

Have you read any motivational books?

My Guru is Anthony Robbins (Release The Giant Within). He is the guy that got Oprah Winfrey to walk on the burning coals. Absolutely fascinating I am booked on one of his seminars in London next year. Apparantly when you come out you feel that you can take on the world.

The book is well worth a read. All based on N.L.P. that I have a great interest in.
Also Dr. Nathanial Brandon. A lot about self esteem and not resting your self esteem on what others think of you which is what so many of us do!

Remember there is no such thing as a PROBLEM IT IS JUST AN UNSOVED CHALLENGE!

You go girl
x

Hi Elaine,

You are so right about making the changes. I was bumbling along, emotions everywhere, feeling like I'd been drawn a bum deal in life. I can't even remember my inspirational moment but I knew I couldn't carry on with the negativeness I had about everything. If things were to change the only person who could make the change was me. Its taken a good few months but I try to feel grateful for the small things now and look for the positives. It helps me no end.

Maria xx

Sorry me again!

Another good read 'The Secret'.

Its about the power of attraction if you think positively you will draw positive things towards you if you think negatively negative things will happen.

I am living proof of this. Always been an upbeat happy bubbly person. In the face of adversity just laugh was always my motto.

Then I went through three years of living hell where one bad thing after another just kept happening to me which in turn made me more upset and depressed. Had some N.L.P. sessions which enabled me to completely turn my thought process round.

Now things are going great again!

Fuzzyduck I've not read 'The Secret' yet but I'm aware of it and I get an email a couple of times a week with a positive message.
I've also read a book called The Cosmic Ordering Service by Barbel Mohr. Some of it seems a little bizarre but it does seem to work. Again its the positive energy attracting the postive.

Maria xx

Bon Bon
It is quite difficult as Tony Robbins advice is to remove any negative person out of your life. Can be difficult when it is a member of your family.!!

I have to say I love being around upbeat happy people it is such a tonic.
Over the years I have had some lovely girls working with me I have forgotten the amount of times we would be in the staff room falling about laughing over something (sometimes very trivial) it is that feel good factor.

The Secret is not for everyone as there are some quite strong suggestions in there,but worth a read.
x

Can't remember the name of the book, but his advice was to wake up every day and be the best version of you that you can be.

I try, and don't always manage it, but I do find when I'm struggling with anything I ask myself if I am doing the best by me and for me. Sometimes all it takes is a little shift in our thoughts, outlook or attitude.

I'm not big on quotes - (except the one I have in my kitchen which says
"What if the Hokey Cokey really is what its all about") but I do like "Happiness is a journey, not a destination".

I am generally a very happy, upbeat person but like all of us, I know that life sometimes gets in the way!!!

Thank you for the positive posts everyone!
I too have heard of the books and the law of attraction, it is very interesting I'll get onto those books as soon as I can!
Elaine. Xx

When I am feeling a bit sad out comes Virtues to make me smile again, her mischievous persona cracks me up:)

Latest posts

Back