Some more nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~bec~

Reaction score
Some more of my nail art i though i'd add for you all to see!!

2854purple_aqua_hibisicus_large.jpg

Absolutely stunning- was that all freehand? Wish I could do freehand! Well done. :) :)

They are beautiful!!

Keep up the good work!

Lisa xxxx

Wow, how pretty! Did you start with all white petals, and then add in the purple?

wow...they're fab:)

Just had a browse at your web site

STUNNING!!!!!

Beautiful!! The detailing is amazing!!

JackieMc said:
Absolutely stunning- was that all freehand? Wish I could do freehand! Well done. :) :)
Yep, it was freehand. Its not that hard, just takes practice. Get some craft paints and a small paint brush and just practice on paper first:D

Keri2000 said:
Wow, how pretty! Did you start with all white petals, and then add in the purple?
Yep, started with the white petals, painted all of them first, then went back and added in the purple with thin lines, then a white dot for the centre, then did the coloured strokes around the flowers, covered with clear nail polish and dabbed glitter into the centre of the flowers. Your coloured acrylic flowers are beautiful.

suey said:
Just had a browse at your web site

STUNNING!!!!!
Thanks, but i think its looking a bit crap at the moment. I need to revamp it a little.

:) BEAUTIFUL :) :) , the colours just compliment each other. How long did it take you to do the full set?

they are so nice ! the colours you have chosen go together well.

jada said:
:) BEAUTIFUL :) :) , the colours just compliment each other. How long did it take you to do the full set?
I think it took about 40 minutes.

Wow!, They are absolutely beautiful! I love the pastel colours:biggrin:

your nails are stunning you should be proud of them!

Your nail art is lovely what do you use?

Love Loo xx

Jada whats the contraption around the nail on your slide show - i am intrigued.

Hi There Lou

The forms used in the slide show are called Easy Forms and are reusable. If you would like to know more please contact [email protected] I am sure they will be able to help . I have had quite a few geeks become interested in the forms
Regards

Bec, your nail art is lovely, v pretty :D

Fab Freak said:
Jada whats the contraption around the nail on your slide show - i am intrigued.

lol
i was just thinking the same thing:lol:

Jada said:
The forms used in the slide show are called Easy Forms and are reusable.

it did look like some kinda reusable form to me and i was rite:)

Jess
xox

40 minutes, my god it would take me hours they are really great.
zoe

Latest posts

Back