Quantcast

some of my nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

loo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
840
Reaction score
19
Location
surrey
Some of my recent practice hand painted nail art I wish I could do this every day!!!!! I love painting nail art. :D ( The bucks fizz nailart was done on nails with two weeks growth )! Would love to see some of your nail art pics!!!! To see all of my photos type in the http address below for my album!!!! :D
 

Attachments

Dawnie

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
886
Reaction score
32
Location
Nottingham
Oh they are great, love the doggie I wont one lol

Keep the pics coming.

Take care Dawnie
 

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
10,231
Reaction score
442
Location
Lellipop Land
Lovely work Loo :biggrin:
Like Dawnie i love the Doggie one its soooooooooo cute.
 

debbienailz

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
5
Location
swansea
lesley1965 said:
Lovely work Loo :biggrin:
Like Dawnie i love the Doggie one its soooooooooo cute.
how about a step by step instructions on the doggy one ...its great :biggrin:
debbie
 

loo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
840
Reaction score
19
Location
surrey
debbienailz said:
how about a step by step instructions on the doggy one ...its great :biggrin:
debbie
here it is Ive tried to show you on the sample nails in stages for all of the design I used a nailart pen which has a long metal applicator which you squeeze to release the colour. I do find that when you have to squeeze and draw with it it can make your hand wobble a bit so you have to have a very steady hand to do it, so no drinking the night before ok lol :lol:

from left to right.... The finished nail

The paw prints... For these you just do a small dot with three little dots around that bit is very easy.

The next nail shows the outline of the dog

Then the last nail shows the detail I mixed a small amount of red and white directly onto the belly of the dog to create his little pink belly ha ha :biggrin: Then used the same technique for his little tongue poking out its very tiny if you can se it on the photo it's done like a little dot. The last bit is to add some little dots for white spots on his ears upper body and tail over any areas of black!!!! There you have it give it a go and post your pic. Each little dog nail you do will be individual perhaps you could try doing one to look like your dog!!! That would be fun. :)
 

Attachments

debbienailz

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
5
Location
swansea
thankyou lucy .i will definately have a go .i love nail art but unfortunately i am not much of an artist :sad: ..though i can copy very well:o we show our puppy so it would be nice to wear doggy nail art especially when we go to crufts in march ...so if you would like to have a go at doing a bullmastiff ...i could copy it and of course i would tell every one the artist was you :biggrin: could even patent it ...lol

take care
debbie
 

loo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
840
Reaction score
19
Location
surrey
Hello Debbie I did your Bullmastiff nails there are two and they look a bit like cheeky pups ha ha! I copied your dog !!!! :)
 

Attachments

Dawnie

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
886
Reaction score
32
Location
Nottingham
loo said:
Hello Debbie I did your Bullmastiff nails there are two and they look a bit like cheeky pups ha ha! I copied your dog !!!! :)

Oh Loo they are just so sweet carefull you will have to do all our dogs step by step soon and will take you ages to do mine as I have 5 dogs lol

Great work babe I am sure Debbie will be over the moon with those pics

Take care Dawnie xxx
 

debbienailz

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
5
Location
swansea
loo said:
Hello Debbie I did your Bullmastiff nails there are two and they look a bit like cheeky pups ha ha! I copied your dog !!!! :)
thankyou so much they are brilliant :cool: ...looks just like him :D ...i will never be able to do that :cry: ...where are you from maybe i could get them done by you before crufts .
take care
debbie
dawnie ...are we mad ...i have 5 dogs too :eek:
 

loo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
840
Reaction score
19
Location
surrey
debbienailz said:
thankyou so much they are brilliant :cool: ...looks just like him :D ...i will never be able to do that :cry: ...where are you from maybe i could get them done by you before crufts .
take care
debbie
dawnie ...are we mad ...i have 5 dogs too :eek:

I live near gatwick where do you live? It would be soooo cool to do another geek members nails!!!
 

debbienailz

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
5
Location
swansea
loo said:
I live near gatwick where do you live? It would be soooo cool to do another geek members nails!!!
hi lucy
i have sent you a pm
debbie
 

Peppercorn Nails

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
582
Reaction score
4
Location
Bildeston, Ipswich
debbienailz said:
thankyou lucy .i will definately have a go .i love nail art but unfortunately i am not much of an artist :sad: ..though i can copy very well:o we show our puppy so it would be nice to wear doggy nail art especially when we go to crufts in march ...so if you would like to have a go at doing a bullmastiff ...i could copy it and of course i would tell every one the artist was you :biggrin: could even patent it ...lol

take care
debbie
Hi Debbie

One of my client's competing at Crufts this year aswell........she's got a long haired German Vishla (yeah.........I know the spelling dodgy!!)

Look out for her nails!!

Adele;)
 

Snuggles

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
4
Location
northampton
loo said:
Some of my recent practice hand painted nail art I wish I could do this every day!!!!! I love painting nail art. :D ( The bucks fizz nailart was done on nails with two weeks growth )! Would love to see some of your nail art pics!!!! To see all of my photos type in the http address below for my album!!!! :D

awww i love the lil doggie im gonna try and do my own copy, dunno if it will turn out as good but i will post it when i have done it
tina xxx
 

lilypond

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
3
Location
PETERBOROUGH
Great nails :)
 

cmynails

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2003
Messages
132
Reaction score
2
Location
Wolverhampton
love your nail art loo...... fab puppy.... how about doing one of an African Grey parrot..... I wouldn't know where to start!!!!

All the best

Carol
 

debbienailz

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
5
Location
swansea
Peppercorn Nails said:
Hi Debbie

One of my client's competing at Crufts this year aswell........she's got a long haired German Vishla (yeah.........I know the spelling dodgy!!)

Look out for her nails!!

Adele;)
hi adele
i will certainly look out for her ...but my nails with the bullmastiffs on will surely be the best;)
take care
debbie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top