Someone kick me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranqbeauty

Reaction score
Hi can someone please give me a kick up the backside.....
I have converted my small bedroom into a little salon, well it has my couch and 2 trolleys and can fit no-more than 2 people in. But thats all i need, but i just don't have the energy to attract any customers, i did a leaflet drop last week but not 1 client and i have put a little sign in the window, but i need someone to say something to me to give me that motivation, can anyone help plleeaassee.
:cry:

kick up the backside!!!!!

is it nails you do?? why not do a few friends cheap/free and give them some business cards to hand out to their workmates etc?? it shows your work off - and its word of mouth advertising xx

Yes nails and Beauty, but have just movd here so don't really have any friends as yet.

Pop in to the local mother and baby groups, schools and leave leaflets with them - start looking at christmas specials and hit local business's with special offers etc Not much but I hope it helps

I found that an ad in the local free community paper worked wonders! Good luck!

somone also told that if some where local is doing a raffle then donate a free treatment.i dont know if it works i havent tried it.but somtimes anythinks worth a go

get some cards done and always keep them with you,make your own nails look fantastic and go out of your way to talk to people even if your in the supermarket,pub school gates etc you can get free cards at vistaprint .co.uk hope this helps dianaxx

hunnie kick comming your way ........booofff!
you have just done what i would abserloutly love to do...i have thought and thought over the last few weeks how i can make a little salon in my home and ...I CANT :irked: i dont have a spare bedroom ...i have nowhere so my clients are stuck at my kitchen table for now....
even when im out shopping if i see a nice little shelving unit or something i day dream about how it would look nice in "my salon"
i have my colour scheme picked out and everything ...and basiclly it just aint gunna happen.....
olease please get the energy to get out there and make it happen......coz im sooooooo jealous...but would love to hear you posts in a few weeks on how "business is booming"
come on hunnie :hug:

somone also told that if some where local is doing a raffle then donate a free treatment.i dont know if it works i havent tried it.but somtimes anythinks worth a go

It sure is. It's all about getting your name out there and EVERYWHERE

I mean look at Coca cola, probably the strongest brand in the world and yet look how much they advertise. Because if they didn't maintain their image to stick in peoples' minds then a competitor sure as hell will. Complacency is your biggest weakness. Sorry gone a litle off tack there, it's late!

Do some nails at an acceptable rate for your friends to begin with. They will show them to their colleagues, who may ask about them. Put a set of nails on your family as well if you can. Word of mouth is the best way to get business.
No-one needs to kick you, just keep working at it and it will all fall into place for you.:hug:

Latest posts

Back