someone PLEASE HELP!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMG

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get eyelash extensions kit near Greece, I used Envogue lashes in Australia but they want a license number the Europe distibutors:eek: Does anybody know of a great brand over there that I can purchase with the least hassles? A whole kit that includes EVERYTHING NEEDED!
Also I have friend that wants to know if there is an online correspondence spray tanning and waxing course she wants to do from home and to only practice on friends and family but really wants to do a course:rolleyes: I told her its best to actually do a hands on course onsite and the online course "if there is one" you wont get the benefits as what you would at school and with a teacher by your side, but she is determined to go the other way, does anyone know if this exists??? Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated
xxxJules
progress.gif

Are you for real?

A waxing course via correspondence? What is she planning to do, wax the screen? Sorry, but my mind boggles...you just can't do some skills courses and expect to be proficient at that skill if it's not hands on and supervised.

With regards to an eyelash kit, I thought you were in Australia. You can take your pick here with regards what you can buy and where as a number of supplies will sell to the public. However, the more reputable companies do not distribute via suppliers (they tend to do this themselves) and will not sell to non qualified people.

Which begs the next question. Why would you want to purchase an eyelash extension kit if you haven't been trained how to place them?

Last edited:
Who said I wasn't trained?:eek: I wouldn't be purchasing and doing something without knowledge and experience and course credentials behind me. Im on my way to Europe and want to find a supplier there, Im not going to have it sent all the way from Australia and have import duties etc added on delivery.

Well you told me, actually. :lick: And I was asking a question. It wasn't an accusation. After all, you could've had a trainer lined up or something. So I'm nosy :D

A kit's not that big. You could take it with you as luggage.
Alternatively, if you do want to mail order, you are allow to import items if you are there as a 'tourist'. I guess the most you'd be hit with would be 7% or so which is likely to be a lot less than the shipping amount.

Just a suggestion.

Actually no I didn't tell you that, lol!! I was talking to you the other day about the nail tech license. I never mentioned about my other ambitions. No grudges ok :) Thanx for the tips, my luggage is full to the brim. I think I will suss it out when I get there. Have a fabulous night. (your probly asleep already as its late!) Nitey nite xx Jules

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back