Something on Ebay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm a Star

Reaction score
omg i cant believe it , it must be just a joke lol

That is so funny i have put it in my watch item to see how much tickets go for!

Now that is definitely one of the funnier things I've seen on ebay!! :D

J xx

I'm a Star said:
a friend sent me this link god knows what she was looking for on ebay to find this but i would die if i thought any of my friends thought so little of me to do this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5527273221
Well i've seen some strange things on ebay, but i've got to say this is the most imaginative one so far. To prove that some people will just buy anything on ebay, one person decided that they were going to auction a picture of a mobile telephone, it went for over £200, they probably thought they were getting a phone, instead they brought a picture. Another auction found was a bloke selling an air guitar.

Dawn

Ebay never ceases to amaze me ;)

Jen

That's hilarious - I love coming across things like this on Ebay! Did you see the one with the guy selling his ex-wife's wedding dress - and modelling it for the picture? The running commentaries on these are great and funnier than the inital listings!

LOL! I saw the auction for the air guitar aswell!

I can't believe what some people will try and sell on there! It beggars belief!

just heard scott mills talking about his on radio1 - can you believe the current bid is £750,100.00?!?!?!!?!?

God I wish I'd thought to auction of wedding tix i didn't wanna go to?????

OMG.......................i cant believe he is for real...................i heard just after the world cup that a guy was selling a used cotton bud from Wayne Rooney and it sold for quite abit, cant exactly remember.

I might go on with a snotty hanky my mum has from seeing Elvis in concert and he blew his nose!!!

She didnt really, but who'd know LOL

Amanda

wouldnt it be funny if its like the press who have bid on the tickets just to get a scoope.
and they turn up at the wedding with their cameras
how peed off would the bride be if she was in the national papers
headlines "WEDDING DO , A BIT OF A DOGS DINNER"
sorry imagination running wild just had to sit through "sponge bob square pants"

Ive seen pubic hair for sell on ebay, but as far as I know nobody put a bid on it (I wonder why?), there was even a picture of it in a plastic bag, yuk! Ive also seen a couple of filthy dirty cooking pots going for a £1.00. Its surprising what you can find on there, its worth looking just for a laugh.

l can't believe it, did anyone notice the price of the tickets! current bid £10,000,000,00 is that right? whoever pays that is off their trolly!!! Angie xx

PMSL This is sooooooooooooooooooooo funny who would actually buy these tickets!

Sad Gits!

Latest posts

Back