Something to do if you are bored!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
musicmystery.jpg

There are supposed to be 53 different bands and singers in the art work.

Can you name them all guessing from the symbolism...?!

This was posted by my friend on another forum and only 20 have been counted so far!! I've spotted about 10 lol

xx

Nice one, looking through it now spotted 5 so far.

Men in black.............film isn't it?? not a band or singer! lol

Take care xx

now i know im not hip and with it i could only get two lol
x

Apparently theres a lot of older bands...heres one for you, Guns and Roses - look at the roses in the cart!

Some are bands I've never heard of!

Ive got, badly drawn boy, radiohead, sexpistols, guns+ roses, rolling stones, gorrillaz, eagles, scissor sisters, smashing pumpkins. matchbox 20, I bet theyre all wrong though! x x

This is the longest I have ever looked at a thread. And the grups are showing my age!!. I have found 23 so far!!

24 just found eminem so my list so far is:

Guns and roses, rolling stones, radio head, tatu, blues brothers, the eagles,badly drawn boy, sexpistols, The crows, beach boys, Madonna, sonny and cher, smashing pumpkins, moby, Queen, the zombies, 50 cent, the Police, 3 degrees, red hot chilli peppers,crowded house, Gorillaz, matchbox 20

Am I too keen or just Bored PMSL

41 up to now but it's driving me mad lol

one tree hill and garbage could be another 2

stanleyann

smiler13334 said:

Guns and roses, rolling stones, radio head, tatu, blues brothers, the eagles,badly drawn boy, sexpistols, The crows, beach boys, Madonna, sonny and cher, smashing pumpkins, moby, Queen, the zombies, 50 cent, the Police, 3 degrees, red hot chilli peppers,crowded house, Gorillaz, matchbox 20

Am I too keen or just Bored PMSL

i think i found the lemonheads.... look on the fruit n veg cart... the lemons with smily faces

smiler13334 said:

and

the jets, scissor sisters, blur, garbage, twiggy, prince, the cars, seal, greenday, pink, the doors, deep purple, the eels, nine inch nails, spoon, led zeppelin, alice cooper, yellow man

42 and still looking :eek:

oooo theres Seal too ... the poster with a seal on it

crazy'n'creative said:
and

the jets, scissor sisters, blur, garbage, twiggy, prince, the cars, seal, greenday, pink, the doors, deep purple, the eels, nine inch nails, spoon, led zeppelin, alice cooper, yellow man

42 and still looking :eek:

lol....i type too slow...lol

is Hole one???... the hole in the rd....

whitesnake????

eminem, Guns and roses, rolling stones, radio head, tatu, blues brothers, the eagles,badly drawn boy, sexpistols, The crows, beach boys, Madonna, sonny and cher, smashing pumpkins, moby, Queen, the zombies, 50 cent, the Police, 3 degrees, red hot chilli peppers,crowded house, Gorillaz, matchbox 20
the jets, scissor sisters, blur, garbage, twiggy, prince, the cars, seal, greenday, pink, the doors, deep purple, the eels, nine inch nails, spoon, led zeppelin, alice cooper, yellow man, lemonheads, whitesnake, judas priest, U2

46 :eek:

Beach boys - surfers
U2 - 2 u's on wall,
B52's - planes
Blur - man on right,
Alice in Chains
Scissor sisters
Nine inch Nails -
The Police
Dead presidents - posters on wall

B52's - U2 (on the wall) - Alice in chains - White Snake (On the lantern) - Postman - Rolling stones - Silver Spoon - Cars - Iron Maiden ( statue) Styx on the ground next to sex pistols - sac of potatoes - Cinderfella - The Police - Twisted Sister- Manequin - The Doors and Talking heads (on the TV's in Window.

Envy said:
B52's - planes that's what I thought

Dead presidents - posters on wall
:smack: :Love: :Scared: You wouldn't mean the Dead Kennedys would you?:) :Scared: :Love:

Blind Melon, The Vines, Black Flag

Hahah wayhey we are kicking the other boards ass's with this lol!

The plane things, it is the B-52's ;)

Has anyone figured out the girl top left blowing bubblegum? None of us has sussed it yet :-S

Latest posts

Back