Soon to train in CND - help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea85

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm completely new to this forum so please bear with me! Next months I will be training in manicure, Shellac and Minx with CND and was wondering if someone can tell me exactly what to expect and give me any tips?

Thanks so much.

Andrea

I trained with CND about 6 months ago and was completely new to the business. I did my training in Bournemouth and felt that they were superb and made me feel that I was well supported by professionals. You will need to purchase the basic tools of the trade which I believe you can do from most of the academy's when you arrive.

The manicure course will give you the basics you need to start treatments, but experience and ongoing instruction is important. The Shellac and Minx courses are well worth the money and will make you confident that you are performing these services as they were intended.

Like so many have said on here, don't scrimp on the equipment! Buy the correct tools that you need to provide the services and you will be well on your way. hth

good to hear been looking at several companies to train with and undecided who best to go with cos every company seems to big themselves up as being the best (obviously they would)

Why did u guys choose CND

I did Brisa foundation gel course with CND Dublin in March of this year and passed my exam on 18th April. I really enjoyed the course, and found all the staff to be really professional, helpful, friendly and supportive. I was back in with them yesterday for Shellac training and as always they reminded us that they are always on the other end of the phone if we need anything.

I'm so glad I did my training with CND. I came across them when I was first looking for a place to do a course and read all the positive feedback on Salon Geek. Best of luck with your training, I'm sure you'll be happy with your decision.

Latest posts

Back