Sore feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joannedesouza41

Beleza beauty
Reaction score
Hey girls,

I'm getting really sore feet from standing most of the time whilst doing beauty. I have tried the gel pad insoles and tried 'comfy' shoes, however i still get sore feet. Mainly the heel the ball of my foot.

Any suggestions of shoes to wear?

Thanks

Joanne :)

Have you tried sketchers? The little slip on ones?

Sounds like plantar fasciitis if the pain is in the heels and is severe. See a doctor who can refer you to a podiatrist. Special inner soles and exercises help it.

I just purchased a pair of fitflops (I know they're not closed shoes but thought I would suggest them) Honestly, they are the best shoes I've had. My feet don't hurt after doing a full 12hr shift standing! They are extremely comfy!!

I wear havianas flip flop at work from April till October.
In the other months my feet hurt whatever shoes I buy for work, I've tried the most ugliest sensible shoes you can get so now I wear black trainers in the winter months and long trousers.

I just purchased a pair of fitflops (I know they're not closed shoes but thought I would suggest them) Honestly, they are the best shoes I've had. My feet don't hurt after doing a full 12hr shift standing! They are extremely comfy!!
I also wear fit flops all year round. They save my feet and my back and show my toes off x

I can't recommend Sketchers enough, after I started wearing them for work 18 months ago because I was on my feet 10 hours a day 5/6 days a week and they are just a dream, a few other girls from work also bought them. They are so lightweight it doesn't feel like you're wearing shoes.

Thank you so much ladies will give them a try ❤ xxx

I have work fit flops since they came out but think they have different manufacturers and I don't find them as comfortable.

I now wear sketchers trainers and they are the best things I have ever had on my feet xxx

I also wear fit flops all year round. They save my feet and my back and show my toes off x

Honestly, i only bought them because you raved about them. I'm just in love! My back doesn't hurt, my feet aren't sore at the end of the day. They are like walking on clouds!

Latest posts

Back