SP Lashes and Cluster lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missljw

Reaction score
I've just enquired to someone about their SP lashes. I'm not trained in them (although I would love to and is a plan for the future) but I know there are some really bad therapists out there. I asked for a few pictures to see what her work is like, and to be honest was really not impressed. They looked sparse and spidery. I followed on to ask if I had them they could be a bit shorter than these and for more to be put on - I know they only go on 1 to a lash etc. but the ones she showed me looked like she'd only done half the lashes of the client. This is when she told me that, you are only supposed to put them on certain lashes not all of them, I can put a few extra on for you on your longer lashes but they will drop out sooner than the others I could also put a few cluster lashes on top too.

But my main question, can you put cluster lashes on top of SP lashes? They use different glues, and how would she remove the cluster lashes and not the SP ones? Is she right in doing this/willing to do this?

No, you don't put cluster lashes on top of sp lashes!
Sometimes cluster lashes can be used in gaps as a temporary fix if the client had a sparse patch to make them look fuller for a special event, and are put on with a different glue. This isn't usual practise though, as gaps in lashes can be filled with a sp method of bridging if the lash tech is skilled enough.

So basically I would stay away from this lash technician as she doesn't sound like she knows what she is doing! Xx

No, you don't put cluster lashes on top of sp lashes!
Sometimes cluster lashes can be used in gaps as a temporary fix if the client had a sparse patch to make them look fuller for a special event, and are put on with a different glue. This isn't usual practise though, as gaps in lashes can be filled with a sp method of bridging if the lash tech is skilled enough.

So basically I would stay away from this lash technician as she doesn't sound like she knows what she is doing! Xx

Thankyou! Its what I thought but just had to check! :)

Latest posts

Back