SP Lashes - How long before new set?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OASISnails

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Just wondering how long you tend to go between removing and applying a new set of semi-Permenant lashes? I was told between 8-12 weeks on training but just wondering what everyone's views are? Also, when you do a removal, do you reapply straight after or leave it a few days? If reapplying straight after, what do you use to thoroughly cleanse the lashes before hand?

Thanks! Kat

Ooh id like to know this x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv only ever removed 2 sets. Iv been infilling some of my ladies for around 1 yr.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv only ever removed 2 sets. Iv been infilling some of my ladies for around 1 yr.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for replying! I'm just unsure as to whether I need to or whether it's ok to just continue infilling! Anyone else?

You will only ever need to infill after a new set.
When clients come for infills, remove any lashes which are wonky/outgrown/generally on their way out.
By the time you get to 12 weeks (roughly a complete original lash shed) you shouldn't have any of the original lashes in.
This doesn't add any extra treatment time and is vital in making sure you're clients leave with amazing lashes every time.

I've been infilling my clients for years and never needed to do a full new set (unless they've been naughty and put mascara on, but that's their own fault) x

You will only ever need to infill after a new set.
When clients come for infills, remove any lashes which are wonky/outgrown/generally on their way out.
By the time you get to 12 weeks (roughly a complete original lash shed) you shouldn't have any of the original lashes in.
This doesn't add any extra treatment time and is vital in making sure you're clients leave with amazing lashes every time.

I've been infilling my clients for years and never needed to do a full new set (unless they've been naughty and put mascara on, but that's their own fault) x

Thank you so much for your help Jigglyb4ll! x

(unless they've been naughty and put mascara on, but that's their own fault) x

Some of my clients wear mascara with their extensions, as do I, and I dont feel there is any need to do a new set as a result.
If using the correct mascara, its water-based, and so comes off of its own accord on the shower.
x

I will NEVER infill lashes with mascara. I make it clear from day one. There's no need to wear it and it just ruins them.
You can never completely remove it at infill and as a result this can hide all sorts of bacteria and nasty stuff that can cause eye infections.
I find even mascara made for lash extensions is usually worse.
It's my own personal rule and I'm mega strict with my clients.
It also makes them clump.
You wouldn't spend a fortune at the hairdresser and then wash your hair in shampoo from the pound shop?
I know all lash techs have their own rules hon so it's no criticism to you but it's banned in my salon :) xx

Latest posts

Back